ASOIU Student Transfers
French-Azerbaijani University functioning on the basis of Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University announces ASOIU students’ transfers for the academic year 2019 / 2020 on the following specializations:
- Chemical engineering paying basis
- Geophysical engineering paying basis
- Computer science paying basis
- Oil and gas engineering paying basis
The number of admissions will be limited according to the spaces available.
For ASOIU Students who wish to apply for UFAZ admission on paying basis at Foundation Year (FY) or directly in Year 1 (Y1):
1. Download UFAZ admissions PDF form, by clicking here.
2. Send back the form and the requested documents by email at email@example.com
After receiving approval upon registration, candidates have to pass a multiple-choice question (MCQ) examination in English language in Baku. This MCQ will be entirely based on scientific knowledge.
The successful candidates will have an individual interview of 15 minutes at the beginning of September. This interview may be face-to-face in Baku if possible, or through videoconference (skype recommended).
* To be interviewed candidates have to obtain the minimum grade of 12/20 at the MCQ examination.
Term of registration: 05/08/2019 - 23/08/19
Examination and Interview date: Week of the 02/09/2019
Final confirmation and registration from the selected candidates: until the 06/09/2019