Vacancy for Front End Developer-Consultant
Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan - the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (Unistra) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. Tuition language is English.
Position name: Front End Developer-Consultant
Position in the organizational structure: Attached to the IT department of the French-Azerbaijani University (UFAZ), under the supervision of the IT Manager of UFAZ.
Type of contract: Service Contract (VOEN required).
Start date: ASAP (early March).
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Sufficient understanding of server-side languages, especially Python
- Familiarity with Django (Python) web application framework
- Familiarity with database technology such as Postgresql.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
c) Specialization and diploma
- Degree in Computer Science
- Compulsory knowledge of English (proficient written and oral skills).
Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
(1) a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
(2) an updated resume
Send materials via e-mail to: email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is February 26, 2020.
For more information about UFAZ, please visit www.ufaz.az